Timely & Targeted
ProCheck Subrogation is a remarkably cost-effective alternative to having staff adjusters review files and settle demands with third-party carriers. With ProCheck Subrogation, you can expect to achieve settlements with TPCs that are fair and reasonable.
Here’s how it works.
- As an extension of your team, we review the entire demand package and audit it for accuracy – a process based both on industry best practices and your specific needs.
- We ensure that all necessary supporting documentation is complete – including damage appraisal, photographs, tow bills, storage bills, rental bills, and other invoices, supplemental appraisals, etc. (We also contact the third-party carriers (TPC) to secure any missing documentation.)
- If recycled or aftermarket parts are warranted but not used, appropriate adjustments will be made once we confirm parts availability on the actual date of repair using our historical database services.
- We combine our best practices with your subrogation guidelines to audit non-estimated items such as loss of use, towing and storage charges.
- We negotiate on your behalf and deliver a work product – a subrogation demand summary – of sufficient detail that is useful in settlement and arbitration scenarios if appropriate.
A commitment to quality that’s strictly hands-on
Comsearch’s management team is a mix of seasoned property claim and auto repair experts, each of whom is committed to helping you meet your challenges. They complete extensive and ongoing training in technical appraisal and electronic estimating to lower your incidence of arbitration. In short, your satisfaction is our business.
For more information click here
or call 800-966-7334 ext. 3327